08 February 2007



It's a couple of days late, but here is Noel's three-month photo. At least it was actually taken on time. We'll see how long I can keep that up.

At the risk of jinxing myself, I have to share my excitement about Noel sleeping until 5:15 the past two mornings. Technically speaking, that's sleeping through the night, but I'm looking forward to being able to push that very early feeding back to a more palatable time. This morning, I never got back to sleep, then Dominick was up before six. Lovely.

Dom's funny. He likes to say which words are big words. I've heard him say several times "Backyardigans is a big word." That it is. Then other times he'll say stuff like "Pear is a big word." Not so much. Last night, Dom told us he needed some booze. At least, that's what it sounded like. Mike and I gave each other puzzled looks, then we realized Dom wanted to scare us by walking around the house with a blanket over him and shouting "Boo!" Dom makes a cute little ghost. Today, he mixed it up and said "Bow!" (as in bow and arrow).

Time to sign off and get some sleep. Before I go, here's a recent picture of Dominick just being silly.

Dominick playing in his rocking chair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! The picture of Dom doesn't enlarge. Are you supposed to do something to enable a clickable enlargement?

Kelly said...

I have no idea! They were both uploaded the same way.