05 July 2007

Sideways

I've resisted posting this video, for obvious reasons, but here it is, messed-up orientation and all. Simply rotate your computer screen clockwise to view the cuteness.

Dom doesn't star in this video, so to keep things fair, I'll provide a list of funny things he's said lately. I never tire of listening to him talk. He comes up with some real head-scratchers.

"I'm right here a little bit."

"Noel's a big red barn."

"Hurt your behind, please."

To Noel: "Practice walking, please. Learn to stand."

"My arms are nice."

Upon seeing the mannequins at Old Navy: "They need to get some heads."

On the milestone front, Noel is this close to crawling. Any day now, I think. He also seems to be teething, which has meant disrupted sleep and much more crying. Hurry up, tooth, so my baby will feel better! He's having his eight-month pictures taken tomorrow, and I don't want the session to be a disaster. If Noel skips his morning nap again, it might be. The scratches and pimple (yes, he has to have a baby pimple now!) are bad enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute, too cute! Thanks for taking the time to record it. I think that Dom is going to be the star of the show when I teach language acquisition in late October!

Anonymous said...

I love the surprise ending on the video! And at least Dom says "please" when he orders people to hurt their behinds or practice walking.

Kelly said...

Yes, he's polite, isn't he? In case you're wondering, the behind thing came after I told him I didn't want to slide down the steps on my butt because it would hurt. He has a nice, thick Fuzzi Bunz to protect his little rear end.