12 May 2008

The first of many school photos

A couple of weeks ago on picture day, it was with some trepidation that I sent Dom to school with a check and an order form. Who knew what images I was paying for? Portrait studios are annoying, but at least you can see what you're getting. Would Dom throw a fit and refuse to sit for the photographer? To my relief, my boy came through for me. Is he handsome or what? And so BIG!

The class picture is cute because very few of the ten kids (three were missing that day) are actually looking at the camera. Dom's doing something funny with his arm. Still, it's nice to have that picture for Dom's (neglected) baby book.

Noel said a new word tonight: apple. He was pulling out pieces of play food and said it while holding up an apple slice. Supposedly, toddlers have an explosion of vocabulary at 18 months. We missed out on that with Dominick, so I'm looking forward to experiencing it with Noel. I'm happy with anything he says, of course. I was trying to post a video of Noel talking on the phone, but YouTube is having issues right now, so I'll have to add it later.

No comments: