13 February 2009

Budding artist

Indulge me for a minute here. My first child has suddenly developed a passion for drawing, so I've scanned several of his works to share with you. Dominick has never cared for coloring books, and now he creates his own pictures. I love that. As you'll see, the subject matter is fairly consistent (signs, railroad tracks, cones, etc.), but just yesterday he drew his first tree (cherry) and stick figures. I will caption the photos as soon as I have the chance. For now, enjoy the pure beauty of these wondrous creations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! Now I know what to get Dom for his birthday!

Hannah + Steve Jefferies said...

Those ARE awesome! I only wish we could make it this weekend for Dom's big birthday celebration. Tell Dom we send our love!

Kelly said...

Thanks! I will. Have a good weekend anyway!