02 March 2009

Registration: check

Today was the first day to register for kindergarten, so I did it this morning. I requested the morning session, but we won't know until August whether we're am or pm. Dom wasn't with us at the time, so after Mike got home from work we all went down to the school so he could meet his future teacher and see the classroom. On the way, Dominick told me he was excited (!). He went right into the classroom and started checking it out. In typical fashion, he didn't talk directly to Ms. Walker, but she was okay with that. He'll be chattering up a storm next year once he gets used to his new surroundings. I already really like Ms. Walker. She's young, energetic, and sweet. The classroom looks like a fun place to be. Now maybe I can start getting excited for Dominick. I'll save the emotions for the first day of school.

No comments: