04 April 2009

Lazy Saturday night

In lieu of a real post, I'm just letting you know I uploaded more photos from Dominick's camera onto the Picasa site (see embedded slideshow). He obviously likes to take pictures of his brother, who also had a turn with the camera tonight, resulting in a few self-portraits (chin and mouth only). There's quite a lapse between the earlier images and those just loaded, but I think it's because SOMEBODY cleared off the camera in between. Too bad--I'm sure there were some cute ones! I'm also updating the boys' likes in the sidebar.

2 comments:

Dad said...

I have been meaning to tell you that the photo at the top of the blog is worthy of exhibit at a photographic art show. It reminds me of "Christina's World." That picture is worth at least 1000 words.

Well-done!

Kelly said...

Why, thank you!