21 June 2010

More from Dominick

Okay, here we go. These are in roughly chronological order. Forgive me if you may have seen some of them before.
inrevisible (invisible) It took me forever to realize why Dom said this wrong. Anyone know?
I pooped so toughly. Look how tough it is. (10/29/08)
It takes me a long time to hurry up. (11/21/08?)
Double engines are kind of annoying. (12/2/08?)

I am un-run-over-able. (1/7/09)

Noely just has pants stuck to his shirt. (1/10/09) Noel was wearing a sleeper.

A little bit teeny more bigger (1/23/09)

Dominick: Noely, why do you like signs so much?
Me: We could ask you the same question.
Dominick: Don't ask me the same question. I don't like signs. (1/26/09, as we were planning his road sign birthday party)

I am very trouvlesome. (1/29/09)

I tooted happily. (1/30/09)

wack (what crayons are made of, i.e. "I need some wack." 2/7/09)

I just like to look at cabbages. (6/3/09?)
Daddy thinks we can have worms for dinner.

Sleeping with ornaments is a pretty dangerous thing. (8/19/09?)

He's a bug and he fell apart. (8/19/09?) Hmmm, I wonder why.

Mike: Dom, what did the egg say when it found a dollar on the ground? Egg-cellent!
Dom [laughing]: Don't make me laugh too hard when I'm cracking eggs! (February 2010)

Oh, crut! (6/21/10)

2 comments:

ssouth said...

You'll be so glad you wrote those down. So very cute and Dom-like.
Jenny

mom said...

This is my favorite--A little bit teeny more bigger. Would like to see that one diagrammed by Dr. Dale!