21 February 2008

Happy birthday, Dominick!

It's late, I'm sick, and I should be in bed, but I can't let today pass without posting a birthday wish for my first baby. I can't believe Dom is four years old already! I wish I could remember what I was feeling this night four years ago, but everything was such a blur. All I know is Dom has grown tremendously since coming to us as a tiny (well, maybe not so tiny) baby, and now he's such a great little kid. I can't imagine life without him. We love you, Dominick!

That's it for now. I'll try to post photos of the birthday festivities this weekend. Stay warm.

3 comments:

ssouth said...

Welcome to fantastic four! Can't wait to hear about all the awesome developments and QUESTIONS Dom comes up with this year! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Darn it! We meant to call and wish Dom a happy birthday. Just got too distracted by the ice storm and then watching Idol shows we'd recorded. How cool that Joplin is so well represented! I hate it that you're sick again. No fair.

Kelly said...

Ah, yes, the questions. We're starting to hear a lot more "why..." these days. But I like to hear it called fantastic four. That's a much more positive adjective than is usually used to describe a toddler/preschool age. I'm hoping it's a great year for Dom.

I'm feeling much better today, just very, very tired. I'm upset because I had to miss spinning yesterday. :(

Last but not least...go, Asia'h Epperson! It would be very exciting if someone from Joplin makes the top 12 on AI.