07 June 2008

Scrambled eggs

We've been fairly busy lately, but I'm too lazy to write about our activities, so instead I'm posting some of Dom's newest hilarious sayings. These date from about the last month. Here they are in order:

Daddy thinks we can have worms for dinner.

If you don't feed me [i.e. I know how to use a spoon but don't feel like doing it myself], I'm going to take your drinks away!

I'm going to throw away all your crossword puzzles! (Whoa, Dom! Calm down!)

The clouds had to pee to get out some rain.

I'm going to take all of the kids outside the house who came here, and I'm going to throw them at spiders. (Nobody was here. When he's mad, it's amusing to watch him try to come up with things like this to say. He always emphasizes certain words, usually the threatening verb, which makes it even funnier.)

dried-out Play-doh with hooks (dough ornaments)

I forgot to wash my other hand.

I had a nice, long list of words from Noel, too, but it apparently went to the recycling cart. That's what I get for reusing random scraps of paper. My memory won't tell me the words now, so I'll try to coax them out later. I'm probably better off going through the recycling cart. In the meantime, check out the Picasa page. I finished May and started a folder for June. I wasn't happy with my point-and-shoot digital camera, so I've switched back to my film SLR. I'd forgotten what a pain film is, but at least I'm getting better pictures. In a somewhat risky move, I've bought a digital SLR on eBay. Here's hoping it actually arrives and is in the described condition. The digital just isn't doing my gorgeous boys justice. I do like the movie mode, so I'll keep using it for that.

In case you're wondering, the post title is a reference to Paul McCartney's working title for "Yesterday." I couldn't think of anything on my own (it's getting late), so I'm taking Paul's idea.

No comments: