01 December 2006

Welcome to our new family blog. It'll mostly be a way to provide updates about Dominick and Noel, with the occasional tidbit about me or Mike. But really, who cares about us anymore? I decided that, because of Dominick's tremendous progress in speech, we know longer need a site that focuses solely on his therapy. Noel's arrival gives us another reason to change the focus of the blog. The old blog will stay online, mostly for my own reference (it's a good record of Dom's speech development) but probably won't be updated any further.

I will try to post here weekly, but keep in mind that I am twice as busy these days and operating on much less sleep. I'll do my best to post photos of the boys, too, but until we purchase a decent digital camera--we're looking now--those photos won't exactly be frequent. I'm close to finishing a roll of film, so I'll have that developed soon. In the meantime, here is a picture of Dom at Halloween:

That's the intro. Check us out from time to time to see how the boys are doing.

No comments: