08 September 2007

Phrases of the week

Just a quick and somewhat random post tonight because it's late and I'm tired after working downstairs most of the day. These little phrases stand out in my mind as reminders of some of the things that have gone on this week. Let's do the bad ones first:

"I peed on the floor."
--Dom, obviously. Fortunately, I discovered he was sitting on the toilet, so it wasn't an accident, just poor aim.

"Are you sitting down?"
--the guy in the flooring department at Lowe's, calling to give us the final quote on our carpet order.

And now the good ones:

"I'm not going to do a rectal exam."
--spoken by the doctor Tuesday at my first-ever physical exam.

"He's a sweet boy."
--Dom's teacher at PDO as we said our goodbyes

"I love you, Mom."
--right back at you, Dom!

No comments: