05 September 2007

Moving on

This was Dominick's last day at PDO. It was sad, in a way. I really like the teachers, and the location (four blocks away) can't be beat. Miss Cindy told me that Dom is a sweet boy, and that she really enjoyed one-on-one time with him because he'd just talk and talk.

Dominick has never had any major issues with me leaving him on Wednesday mornings, but today, strangely, he wrapped himself around my legs and said he wanted to stay with me. The teacher finally had to pick him up and take him into the room. I suspect the problem had to do with toilet anxiety more than anything. Fortunately, he did use the bathroom there today, just as he had at playgroup yesterday, so I'm feeling better about starting preschool next week.

I have to brag about how well Dominick wrote his name the other day. In case you're not impressed enough, he did this upside down. (He wasn't upside down, he just wrote that way.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dom's growing up so fast! Certainly not a toddler anymore. I hope his new school will be even better.