06 January 2007

Happy two-month birthday, Noel! In honor of the occasion, here is his new monthly photo. He wasn't nearly as slouchy on the chair as he was a month ago. I'm also posting this picture in the Yahoo photos page under the aptly named folder "Noel's monthly photos." I'm trying to do the same thing with Dominick's pictures, but Yahoo is having some issues today.

I did a quick comparison of the boys' weights after looking at Dom's baby book last night. At two months, Noel is 11 pounds, 3 ounces. Dominick was almost 14 pounds at the same age. He weighed 11 pounds at one month. I guess the newborn-sized clothing should last longer this time around!

We learned today that Dominick has a morbid streak. (I wonder where he got it...) For Christmas, we gave him a big Play-doh set that came with several cutters, molds, and a plastic knife. This morning, Mike and Dom were playing with the Play-doh, and Mike made this weird face that looked like a black Pacman. Dominick came over, stabbed it in the eye with the plastic knife, and said, "Oh, my eye! I can't see!" That's the first time we've seen him do anything like that. I'd be curious to learn whether any of Dom's buddies has exhibited similar behavior.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if "morbid" is the right word. Considering the things Dom has been doing to his little brother, I'm thinking "sadistic" might be more accurate.

Anonymous said...

p.s. Forgot to comment on the beautiful photo of Noel. He's a doll!