16 January 2007

Just had to post a quick one before going to bed tonight. Noel hit a little milestone this morning: he laughed for the first time! I was giving him a bath and splashing him, and among all the smiles came one small yet unmistakable laugh. Noel is just starting to do some splashing of his own, a bit timidly for now, but I think he likes doing it. Speaking of milestones, he's this close to rolling over.

Last night, I went to a moms night out at a tapas restaurant (yum!), and because he's still so little and needing to eat so often, Noel came with me. He was fabulous. When we arrived at the restaurant, he was awake but quiet. Soon after we were seated, he fell asleep and stayed that way for a couple of hours, even though he was only a few feet from the live entertainment (a guitarist and a flamenco dancer).

So tomorrow morning is Dom's first day at parents' day out. I'm a little nervous about how he will do, especially when it's time for me to leave him. Wish us luck!

No comments: