19 January 2007

I know people are wondering about Dominick's first day at PDO on Wednesday. He actually did great, once he went into the room. That took a few minutes, but then he saw some blocks and charged right over to play with them. I told him goodbye and left. When I returned, he was playing in a tunnel. The teacher told me he'd had one "weepy moment" but had been fine otherwise. What a relief.

Yesterday Dominick fulfilled his greatest ambition since the baby was born: he pulled Noel out of his papasan chair. It was rather horrifying to see my little newborn, who can't hold up his head or roll over, face down on the floor, crying. He was uninjured, thankfully, so it only took a feeding to calm him. Dominick got a nice time-out.

The three of us have just returned from our first errand together. We've gone to doctor's appointments before, but that's about it. This morning we went to the post office. On the way in from the lobby, Dom saw the stamp machine, so the only problem I had with him was keeping him away from it while I mailed my package.

Dom just managed to wake up the baby, so it's time for me to go. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did Dom say Noel fell down?

Kelly said...

He did, indeed. You know him too well!