20 August 2007

Basement progress report

I haven't posted pictures of the basement in a while, and much has been accomplished since those earlier photos. I won't bore you with all the details of the work so far. All you need to know is that the walls and ceiling are up, and the drywall finisher will start tomorrow evening. He came highly recommended, so we're really hoping to avoid another nightmare of Total Landscape proportions. (NEVER hire them!) The guys who did the drywall finishing on our second floor were complete losers. I'd have done a better job. The same goes for the tile in our master bath. But I digress. Here are the pictures, including an earlier in-progress shot:

July 3, 2007

August 20, 2007

2 comments:

ssouth said...

Wow! That's exciting! Your house will feel so much bigger when you're finished. Good luck with your finishers! Jenny

Anonymous said...

Mike (et al.) is doing an awesome job! I'm so impressed. can't wait to see it.