15 August 2007

Mom and Dad

Yes, we are now Mom and Dad, not Mommy and Daddy. Dominick came back from his trip last weekend with this new terminology. I suspect he picked it up from his cousin. So does this mean he's getting older or I am? Obviously, we both are, which is far better than the alternative, but you know what I mean.

Dom's made major progress on the toilet this week. It's amazing how much has changed in such a short time. That said, the latter half of today didn't go so well, which was disappointing after a very promising morning and early afternoon. Dominick wore his underwear all day today and almost all of yesterday. It's nice not having to wash diapers as often, but instead I'm doing lots of towels and underwear.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello kelly, i talked to your dad today and he gave me the link... he said it was faster than going to lunch and pulling out pics... i'm zapping him photos of my kids, too. your boys are great. thanks for sharing!
rikki smith

Kelly said...

Thanks, Rikki! It's good to hear from you. I'd love to see pictures of your kids sometime. Maybe my dad will forward them to me.