03 October 2008

New photos

At my parents' urging, I've uploaded September's photos, which include our trip to Branson, bike riding, Eckert Farms, and the Missouri Botanical Garden. I guess October just started, but it seems like a long time since I last posted pictures, so here they are:



We've got another busy weekend ahead: chimney painting, moving several shrubs, fixing the broken hose so that I can water the transplanted shrubs, working on Halloween costumes (the boys will be trees), and many other things on my list upstairs. Tomorrow we're doing something fun, at least: the fire station is holding its annual open house, which we attended last year. I'm sure I'll have pictures from that to post later. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos! Enjoyed them so much. Thanks!