28 May 2007

Back home

Dominick had his first trip away from home this weekend. He went to see his grandma (Mike's mom) in southeast Missouri and had a fabulous time playing with his cousin Seth. Dom slept soundly for the two nights he was there. He told me today that the lights didn't come down but stayed in the ceiling, so I guess that's why. Not only did he sleep well, but he also did something he hadn't done since September 2005: he sat down in the bathtub. Even better, he did it again during tonight's bath at home, so maybe we're finally past him standing for his baths. Too bad Dom didn't come home using the toilet, too!

While Dom was gone, we took things easy around here. Without his older brother to pounce on him, Noel got a little bit of floor time. I finally took some pictures of Noel pushing up on his arms. He's gotten pretty strong but still isn't ready to crawl. Here's one of the pictures:

Our digital camera has a very handy movie mode, which I've barely used, so this weekend I decided to take a video of Noel and try to post it here, just to see if I can figure it out. Here goes!

No comments: