27 April 2008

The big move

Noel has finally moved in with his big brother. Last night we took the crib out of our room and set it up in what is now Dominick and Noel's room. Mike and I were relieved that the boys went to sleep easily and slept through the night. Noel woke up at 6:30, and because we'd forgotten to put a monitor in the room, we didn't hear him crying until he'd already woken Dom. As expected, Dominick was in the crib with Noel when I came down. We'll see how night two goes. The real test of this new sleeping arrangement will happen when Dominick wakes up in the middle of the night.

After moving the crib, we went to visit the goats that live up the street. Meryl was outside when we came by, so she introduced us to two beautiful, snow-white goats who were born six days earlier. She took the goats into the tennis court next to her house and told Dominick that if he ran, the goats--Olivia and Rebecca, in case you were wondering their names--would follow him. I really wished I'd had my camera with me! It was fun to see Dominick cavorting with the two baby goats. Noel loved them, too.

No comments: