06 April 2007

Five months

Here is Noel at five months. How fitting that he's sucking his hand in this picture. At first, I thought about trying to get him to stop, but it's a perfect illustration of him at this age. By the way, through the miracle of cloth diapering, he's wearing the same diaper in this photo as in the four previous monthly photos. You couldn't say that about disposables! He'll probably outgrow this one by next month, though.

So you'd think that after five months of having Noel around, I'd be able to get his name right. He probably thinks his name is "Dom--I mean Noel," he's heard it so often. Maybe it's because they look so much alike. That and I am so used to saying Dominick's name that it just slips out.

2 comments:

ssouth said...

I know what you mean about the names! Ben and Alex have become Alben and Benalex. Poor kids. Jenny

Kelly said...

Glad it's not just me!